Connecticut Department of Labor, Partner of the American Job Center Network
  Home About Us FAQ News and Notices Contact Us
Unemployment Benefits On-Line Job Seekers Employers Labor Market Information Directions/Office Information


Forms to file complaints


Employee Complaint Forms


Employer Forms


Manuals and Publications


Prevailing Wages


Standard Wage Rates


Workplace Standards


Employment of Minors




Joint Enforcement
Commission For Worker Misclassification


Stop Work Orders


Contact Us

If you need to file a wage complaint or report a possible violation of either the Connecticut Family and Medical Leave Act or of the Connecticut Workplace Standard laws, you may now access the necessary forms through our Web site. These forms were previously available only through the mail or by visiting your local Job Center/Connecticut Works Career Center.

Please note that because each of these forms requires your signature, they are not forms that you can fill in on the Web and transmit electronically to our department. To access a form, click on the name of the form you are interested in from the list provided below. Print the form using the print function of your Web browser. Once you have produced a paper copy of the form, please print or type the information requested, sign the form, and return it to the address provided on the form.


If you need assistance in completing any of the forms, please contact the Wage and Workplace Standards Division at (860) 263-6790 or your local Connecticut Works Career Center.

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109 / Phone: 860-263-6000

Home | Home | Send Feedback
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - present year