Connecticut Department of Labor
  Home About Us FAQ News and Notices Contact Us
Unemployment Benefits On-Line Job Seekers Employers Labor Market Information Directions/Office Information


I didn’t receive my quarterly tax forms. How can I get a new one? 

Although our forms may be, and usually are, mailed to employers earlier than required, the Employer Contribution Return (Form UC-2) and the Employees Quarterly Earnings Report (Form UC-5A) must be mailed to employers by the last business day of each quarter. This mailing date ensures that the vast majority of employers will received their tax forms in the first week of the month they are due. If a quarterly form is not received, it is the employer’s responsibility to recognize this and to request a new form. 

Blank forms are not available on our internet site at this time. If you have not received or have lost your current quarter tax forms or need a new form for a previously un-filed past quarter, please call either (860) 566-1018 or (203) 248-4270 to request new forms. The requested forms will be mailed automatically to the address of record on file with the Department of Labor. If this address happens to be to a payroll service or unemployment claims processing agency, the requested forms will be directed there and you will have to obtain the forms from the respective agency. 

Due to the overnight processing of the request for forms, and their subsequent mailing, requests made in the week the returns are due may not arrive at the employer’s location in time to avoid late filing fees.

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109 / Phone: 860-263-6000

Home | Home Send Feedback
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - present year