Why become a RETAIN CT provider?
- Opportunity to participate in a State-based quality improvement demonstration program funded by U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), Employment and Training Administration (ETA), and the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Improve patient outcomes
- Decrease unnecessary disability
- Decrease adverse health consequences of unemployment
- Strengthen workforce participation
- Receive a $25 Amazon gift card to clinic for each patient enrolled
- Providers eligible for $200 stipend per patient to assist in
Who is eligible to become a RETAIN CT
- Providers treating patients for musculoskeletal injuries (work or non-work-related) in the Greater Hartford Region of Connecticut
How do I become a RETAIN-CT provider?
A major component of the RETAIN-CT project is a 1-hour provider training on best practices for musculoskeletal pain and injuries. In order to be eligible for RETAIN-CT incentives, providers must first participate in a 1-hour provider training. Click on the link below to submit a brief online registration form to register as a RETAIN-CT provider. Once your registration is processed, you will be contacted regarding upcoming RETAIN-CT training sessions.
What is my role as a RETAIN-CT provider?
Talk with patients about their work and screen for disability risks
Identify any workplace barriers and challenges and promote early, medically supported RTW options
Discuss options with employers, coordinate with
RETAIN-CT work navigator team
Provide individualized return-to-work