Connecticut Department of Labor
  Home About Us FAQ News and Notices Contact Us
Unemployment Benefits On-Line Job Seekers Employers Labor Market Information Directions/Office Information


A Guide to Your Rights & Responsibilities When Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Connecticut
Ex-Federal Employees (UCFE)

If you are a former federal civilian employee, you may receive benefits if your last federal employment was in Connecticut; or you are living in Connecticut, but your last federal employment was outside the 50 states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. 

return to Unemployment Insurance | return to table of contents

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109 / Phone: 860-263-6000

Home | Home Send Feedback
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - 2016 State of Connecticut