Connecticut Department of Labor, Partner of the American Job Center Network
  Home About Us FAQ News and Notices Contact Us
Unemployment Benefits On-Line Job Seekers Employers Labor Market Information Directions/Office Information


Employer Authorization and Waiver Forms


Employee Complaint Forms


Employer Forms


Manuals and Publications


Prevailing Wages


Standard Wage Rates


Workplace Standards


Employment of Minors




Joint Enforcement
Commission For Worker Misclassification


Stop Work Orders


Contact Us

Under Connecticut Law, employers can receive permission to make deductions from wages if authorized by the employee on a form approved by the Labor Commissioner.  An employer may also be granted permission to keep payroll records in a facility outside the place of employment,  and to pay wages at an interval other than on a weekly basis.  (Refer to Connecticut General Statutes 31-71e, 31-66, and 31-71i for more complete information.)  

Please choose the appropriate form from the list below:

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109 / Phone: 860-263-6000

Home | Home | Send Feedback
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - present year