Connecticut Department of Labor
  Home About Us FAQ News and Notices Contact Us
Unemployment Benefits On-Line Job Seekers Employers Labor Market Information Directions/Office Information


    I have forgotten my Department of Labor registration number. How can I find out what it is?

Your Connecticut Department of Labor Employer Registration Number appears on most correspondence from the Department of Labor including the quarterly forms that are sent to your address of record. Please check for the following forms in your records: 

  • Employees Quarterly Earnings Report (Form UC-5A and UC-5R)
  • Employer Contribution Return (Form UC-2)
  • Magnetic Payment Voucher (Form UC-2MAG)
  • Employer Wage & Research Information Report (Form UC-2R)

If you can not locate any of these forms, you may fax a request to the Employer Status Unit at (860) 263-6567. You request must adhere to the specification listed below to be addressed. Your request must 

  •  be on company letterhead,
  •  be signed by an authorized individual,
  •  contain your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), and
  •  list a valid fax number where reply is to be sent.

Any request that does not meet the above specifications will not be addressed.

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109 / Phone: 860-263-6000

Home | Home Send Feedback
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - present year