I have forgotten my Department of Labor registration number. How can I find out what it is?
Your Connecticut Department of Labor
Employer Registration Number appears on most correspondence from the Department
of Labor including the quarterly forms that are sent to your address of record.
Please check for the following forms in your records:
- Employees Quarterly Earnings Report
(Form UC-5A and UC-5R)
- Employer Contribution Return (Form
- Magnetic Payment Voucher (Form
- Employer Wage & Research Information
Report (Form UC-2R)
If you can not locate any of these
forms, you may fax a request to the Employer Status Unit at (860) 263-6567. You
request must adhere to the specification listed below to be addressed. Your
- be on company letterhead,
- be signed by an authorized
- contain your Federal Employer
Identification Number (FEIN), and
- list a valid fax number where reply
is to be sent.
Any request that does not meet the above
specifications will not be addressed.