Connecticut Department of Labor
  Home About Us FAQ News and Notices Contact Us
Unemployment Benefits On-Line Job Seekers Employers Labor Market Information Directions/Office Information


What is this bar code on my forms?

To better facilitate the processing of unemployment insurance quarterly tax returns, a bar code containing the employer registration number has been added to Forms UC-2/5A, Employer Contribution Return/Employee Quarterly Earnings Report. Beginning with the 1st quarter 2006, all employers are required to file the forms mailed by the Department which contain this bar code.

If you are unable to locate the original form containing the bar code, you may also request forms by calling us:

  • For the Current Quarter: (860) 263-6470

  • For Prior Quarter(s): (860) 263-6185

If you are requesting that forms be sent to an address other than the employer's official address of record with the Department of Labor, you must fax a request. The request must include the employer's registration number and Federal Employer Identification number and must be signed by an authorized individual.

  • Fax requests for the Current Quarter to: (860) 263-6398

  • Fax requests for Prior Quarter(s) to: (860) 263-6379

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109 / Phone: 860-263-6000

Home | Home Send Feedback
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - present year