Why become a RETAIN CT provider?
- Opportunity to collaborate with insurers, injured workers,
state RTW resources
- Improve patient outcomes
- Decrease unnecessary disability
- Decrease adverse health consequences of unemployment
- Strengthen workforce participation
- Compensation for participating in RTW efforts up to $600 per
Who is eligible to become a RETAIN CT
- Providers treating patients for Workers’ Compensation (WC)
musculoskeletal claims in the Greater Hartford Region of Connecticut
How do I become a RETAIN-CT provider?
A major component of the RETAIN-CT project is a
1-hour provider training on best practices for musculoskeletal pain and
injuries. In order to bill for the RETAIN-CT incentivized services,
providers must first participate in a 1-hour provider training. Click on
the link below to submit a brief online registration form to register as
a RETAIN-CT provider. Once your registration is processed, you will be
contacted regarding upcoming RETAIN-CT training sessions.
What is my role as a RETAIN-CT provider?
RETAIN-CT providers will be eligible to provide
and bill for additional RTW facilitation services for patients with
a new musculoskeletal injury who are insured by The Hartford for
Workers’ Compensation coverage.
To be eligible for service reimbursement (up to
$600 per patient), RETAIN-CT providers will be asked to submit
records of phone contacts or logs and RTW planning documents as
specified in the training program.