Connecticut Department of Labor
  Home About Us FAQ News and Notices Contact Us
Unemployment Benefits On-Line Job Seekers Employers Labor Market Information Directions/Office Information


Mediation & Arbitration Highlights
How to file, Requests for services

How to file a demand for grievance arbitration services. Employers/Employee organizations must submit a demand for arbitration on a completed grievance arbitration request form. Grievance forms may be obtained at (860) 263-6880 from the State Board of Mediation and Arbitration office. Requests for arbitration must be signed, include a general explanation of the dispute and accompanied by a $200.00 filing fee for each grievance.

File in Person, or by US Mail provided for Employers/Employee organizations. You may file a demand for arbitration services in person, or by US Mail.

Requests for Mediation Services. The mediation services of the Board are available to Employers and Employee Organizations, in the Public and Private Sector. Mediation services are offered to the parties free of charge.

How to File Request for Mediation Services. The Mediation Services of the Board are to be requested in writing addressed to the State Board of Mediation and Arbitration.

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109 / Phone: 860-263-6000

Home | Home Send Feedback
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - present year