Connecticut Department of Labor
  Home About Us FAQ News and Notices Contact Us
Unemployment Benefits On-Line Job Seekers Employers Labor Market Information Directions/Office Information


Petition Filing
Submitting A Petition

A petition must be immediately transmitted by fax or other electronic means to the OTAA (USDOL) and filed simultaneously with the TAA Coordinator in Connecticut (or state where the petitioning workers work).  A petition taken by field staff may either be submitted to USDOL or to ES Operations/Trade Unit (CTDOL) for submission to the USDOL, but in either case ES Operations must be immediately advised of the petition and sent a copy (same day).  When submitting the petition to CTDOL, please advise whether the petition has also been submitted to USDOL.

Refer to the information below for mailing addresses and fax numbers to use in filing TAA petitions:


U.S. Department of Labor,

Office of Trade Adjustment Assistance

200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room N-5428

Washington, DC 20210

Phone:  (202) 693-3560

Fax:  (202) 693-3584 or 3585


ES Operations Trade Act Unit

Connecticut Department of Labor

200 Folly Brook Blvd.

Wethersfield, CT 06109

Phone:  (860) 263-6070

Fax:  (860) 263-6039

How to Apply for TAA

200 Folly Brook Boulevard, Wethersfield, CT 06109 / Phone: 860-263-6000

Home | Home Send Feedback
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - present year